St Giles’ Church is one of two churches within the Parish of St Giles’ and St George’s. St Giles’ was built in 1120 as a chapel but became a Church in the 13th century. It was restored and extended in 1839.
During their school life, the children have the opportunity to both worship and visit the Church on numerous occasions. Four services are held regularly for the school, namely Harvest Festival, Christmas, Easter and a Leavers’ Service at the end of the Summer Term.
Members of the Church team from St Giles’ and St George’s also come into school on a weekly basis to take assembly and during the summer term, a Junior Christian Union is run by the church youth team as an extra-curricular club for the Year Two children.
Please click on the links on the left-hand side of this page to find out more about the two churches and/or the Diocese of Guildford